CMP can't open

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DeathCorpus
    New Member
    • Mar 2007
    • 14

    #1

    CMP can't open

    I am trying to get Command Prompt to open with notepad due to i have neither "search" or "run" its not in the start menu and iv gone through the whole C: Drive looking for it, can anyone give me a helping hand here? Thank you.

    DCorp.
  • hirak1984
    Contributor
    • Jan 2007
    • 316

    #2
    [font=Verdana][size=2]go to [font=Arial]C:\WINDOWS\syst em32/cmd.exe[/font][/size][/font]

    [size=2]but I dont understand,why dont you have a search or a run?[/size]
    Originally posted by DeathCorpus
    I am trying to get Command Prompt to open with notepad due to i have neither "search" or "run" its not in the start menu and iv gone through the whole C: Drive looking for it, can anyone give me a helping hand here? Thank you.

    DCorp.

    Comment

    • RevBooter
      New Member
      • Mar 2007
      • 69

      #3
      if you right click on start, and click properties, then under start menu tab click customize, then under advanced you can "re-show" then from in there. failing that hitting the windows button and r together brings up run, and then just type "cmd". should work! :)

      Comment

      • DeathCorpus
        New Member
        • Mar 2007
        • 14

        #4
        Thank you, reason why i don't have run or search is because its a school's computer, i don't have Admin so if i can open up CMP then i can create my own Admin account and such and right clicking doesn't work either. =(

        Comment

        • hirak1984
          Contributor
          • Jan 2007
          • 316

          #5
          [font=Verdana][size=2]do you have access to system 32 ... as I suggested?[/size][/font]
          [font=Verdana][size=2]if not then I cant find any other way to find cmd :D[/size][/font]
          Originally posted by DeathCorpus
          Thank you, reason why i don't have run or search is because its a school's computer, i don't have Admin so if i can open up CMP then i can create my own Admin account and such and right clicking doesn't work either. =(

          Comment

          • DeathCorpus
            New Member
            • Mar 2007
            • 14

            #6
            Yes i do thank you ^.^

            Comment

            • hirak1984
              Contributor
              • Jan 2007
              • 316

              #7
              I am happy that you r helped...
              Originally posted by DeathCorpus
              Yes i do thank you ^.^

              Comment

              Working...