Testers vs Supporters

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HardQuestion
    New Member
    • Feb 2007
    • 14

    #1

    Testers vs Supporters

    I like to know which is the best job for a newcomer
  • DeMan
    Top Contributor
    • Nov 2006
    • 1799

    #2
    that would depend on the qualification methinks....

    Comment

    • vijaydiwakar
      Contributor
      • Feb 2007
      • 579

      #3
      Originally posted by HardQuestion
      I like to know which is the best job for a newcomer
      The choice is urs.
      just widthen ur view

      Comment

      • r035198x
        MVP
        • Sep 2006
        • 13225

        #4
        Originally posted by HardQuestion
        I like to know which is the best job for a newcomer
        I would take whichever pays more.

        Comment

        • AricC
          Recognized Expert Top Contributor
          • Oct 2006
          • 1885

          #5
          Originally posted by r035198x
          I would take whichever pays more.
          Exactly, I think you may want to do testers though, support sounds like help desk and you do NOT want help desk. I've done it before and you will have to deal with some non PC literate people. This can be very annoying.

          Comment

          • r035198x
            MVP
            • Sep 2006
            • 13225

            #6
            Originally posted by AricC
            Exactly, I think you may want to do testers though, support sounds like help desk and you do NOT want help desk. I've done it before and you will have to deal with some non PC literate people. This can be very annoying.
            I'd rather deal with PCs then.

            Comment

            • vijaydiwakar
              Contributor
              • Feb 2007
              • 579

              #7
              y don't u go for programming?

              Comment

              • r035198x
                MVP
                • Sep 2006
                • 13225

                #8
                Originally posted by vijaydiwakar
                y don't u go for programming?
                Don't be a programmer.
                Don't be a programmer.
                Don't be a programmer.
                Don't be a programmer.
                Don't be a programmer.
                Don't be a programmer.
                Don't be a programmer.
                Don't be a programmer.
                Don't be a programmer.

                Be a cricket player or a pastor. Just stay away from programming.

                Enjoy life while it lasts.

                Comment

                • vijaydiwakar
                  Contributor
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 579

                  #9
                  Originally posted by r035198x
                  Don't be a programmer.
                  Don't be a programmer.
                  Don't be a programmer.
                  Don't be a programmer.
                  Don't be a programmer.
                  Don't be a programmer.
                  Don't be a programmer.
                  Don't be a programmer.
                  Don't be a programmer.

                  Be a cricket player or a pastor. Just stay away from programming.

                  Enjoy life while it lasts.
                  absolutly ur right that Don't be a programmer.
                  really programmer don't have their personl life

                  Comment

                  • AricC
                    Recognized Expert Top Contributor
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 1885

                    #10
                    Originally posted by vijaydiwakar
                    absolutly ur right that Don't be a programmer.
                    really programmer don't have their personl life
                    I have a personal life!

                    Comment

                    • r035198x
                      MVP
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 13225

                      #11
                      Originally posted by AricC
                      I have a personal life!


                      Your avatar does not reflect that.

                      Comment

                      • Ganon11
                        Recognized Expert Specialist
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3651

                        #12
                        I has one lifez!

                        But I'm still young and full of energy.

                        Comment

                        • Banfa
                          Recognized Expert Expert
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 9067

                          #13
                          No you can be a programmer, the trick is to only work on projects that are never completed thus avoiding responsibility and the need to do any work.

                          Comment

                          • AricC
                            Recognized Expert Top Contributor
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 1885

                            #14
                            Originally posted by Banfa
                            No you can be a programmer, the trick is to only work on projects that are never completed thus avoiding responsibility and the need to do any work.
                            What a great idea!

                            Comment

                            • r035198x
                              MVP
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 13225

                              #15
                              Originally posted by Banfa
                              No you can be a programmer, the trick is to only work on projects that are never completed thus avoiding responsibility and the need to do any work.
                              How then would you able to meet deadlines without meeting them?

                              Comment

                              Working...