Hi Guys
I have a client who's existing site has a html contact form using "sps-mailsend.asp". It has a form validation script in place but is still being spammed and therefore would like to pop a "Captcha" script in.
I am uncomfortable with ASP and not sure how to perhaps intergrate PHP into this page. I have been asked to go in and tidy this site up together with some SEO work, so the original work is not my own..
I would apprecaite if someone could perhaps point in the right direction or recommend any particualr script?
Thanks
Mike
I have a client who's existing site has a html contact form using "sps-mailsend.asp". It has a form validation script in place but is still being spammed and therefore would like to pop a "Captcha" script in.
I am uncomfortable with ASP and not sure how to perhaps intergrate PHP into this page. I have been asked to go in and tidy this site up together with some SEO work, so the original work is not my own..
I would apprecaite if someone could perhaps point in the right direction or recommend any particualr script?
Thanks
Mike
Comment