Just finished exercise for class .. Took 200 lines of code. Then the teacher goes by the way look at this? and wrote the thing in 15 lines. I was in shock.. Where was this in the book? He says he rarely uses Java anymore that C sharp is the way to go. Well hot dog but I want to get through this with a better understanding of Java.
Please email me at jhhbr549@aol.co m. I want to email you some specs and see what your code looks like. It is an abtract class with 4 sub classes. I know my code is way to long. Plus we have to plug it into an auto point tester. I am only getting 110 out of 200 an am not sure what fix.
PS. There is no Java tutor at school so this is my only forum for help. I know this is a lot so who ever help me I would be happy to send a few bucks to send my frustration, or incorrect learning curve. I have to get this down so I can be ready for my in the class project on December 6th.
Thanks in advance for the help you guys are the best help on the net.
John -- jhhbr549@aol.co m I will be on the system most of tomorrow.
Please email me at jhhbr549@aol.co m. I want to email you some specs and see what your code looks like. It is an abtract class with 4 sub classes. I know my code is way to long. Plus we have to plug it into an auto point tester. I am only getting 110 out of 200 an am not sure what fix.
PS. There is no Java tutor at school so this is my only forum for help. I know this is a lot so who ever help me I would be happy to send a few bucks to send my frustration, or incorrect learning curve. I have to get this down so I can be ready for my in the class project on December 6th.
Thanks in advance for the help you guys are the best help on the net.
John -- jhhbr549@aol.co m I will be on the system most of tomorrow.
Comment