autoscroll iframe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jpenguin
    New Member
    • Aug 2007
    • 41

    #1

    autoscroll iframe

    I have an iFrame in a PHP file.

    Code:
    ';
    echo '
    <iframe src="http://fileho.com/" valign="middle" frameborder="1" scrolling="auto" height="60" width="930"></iframe>
    I want this iframe to scroll to a certain position as soon as its loaded, can I do this?
  • ak1dnar
    Recognized Expert Top Contributor
    • Jan 2007
    • 1584

    #2
    It's better to handle this at HTML forum, So I'll move it there from php forum.

    Comment

    • garrow
      New Member
      • Jan 2008
      • 32

      #3
      If you can find an id or location within that page to link to, you can load to that direct spot on the page
      eg
      http://fileho.com/#smc
      will show the footer rather than the top of the page.

      You will need to look in the source of the page for anchors with names, or elements with IDs to link to EG
      [HTML]<a name="something ">
      <div id="somethingel se">[/HTML]

      Comment

      Working...