I'm sure i'm not the only one who has done this, but please HELP!!!! I have devised a new Access Database and saw online I could disable the Shift Key bypass. So, trying to advance my Access skills, I ran the code in a Module and have now locked my self out of the database. Actually, not locked out. I just can't view my tables, modules, queries and such any more. Below is what I have adjusted:
StartUpShowStat usBar = False
AllowShortcutMe nus = False
AllowFullMenus = False
AllowBuiltInToo lbars = False
AllowToolbarCha nges = False
AllowSpecialKey s = False
UseAppIconForFr mRpt = False
AllowByPassKey = False
QUESTION IS: How do I override this and get back to normal. There must be away. Thanks.
StartUpShowStat usBar = False
AllowShortcutMe nus = False
AllowFullMenus = False
AllowBuiltInToo lbars = False
AllowToolbarCha nges = False
AllowSpecialKey s = False
UseAppIconForFr mRpt = False
AllowByPassKey = False
QUESTION IS: How do I override this and get back to normal. There must be away. Thanks.
Comment