Reports and Printing

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MJester
    New Member
    • Sep 2006
    • 1

    #1

    Reports and Printing

    I would like to have a button that automatically prints a report when clicked. When I create a button like that, it prints to the default printer.

    Is there any code out there I could use to have it print to a nondefault printer?
  • PEB
    Recognized Expert Top Contributor
    • Aug 2006
    • 1418

    #2
    Hi,

    U can set a macro that starts to print your report!

    U can do it also by VB - docmd.openrepor t

    But for the default printer... This gets the settings of your report... If in your report u have specified to be a custom priner the report will seek for this one...

    In other case U need to open your report and to specify other settings programatically and then to close your report... If U have a mde file it's obviously impossible!

    So take care my frien!

    :)

    Comment

    Working...