Hi, Im trying to build a form that within the form it has a feature that if you input data into a certain text box, from there, it will automatically fill the rest of the text boxes on the form based on the information of specific tables.
Example : ID___________
Name "auto" ____________
Loc "auto" ____________
Rank "auto" ____________
etc . . .
I think that i have already created the appropriate relationships between the tables and that all i have to do is create the expression.
now im not to skilled within the expression building aspect of Access so if someone could either point me in the right direction and/or tell me the code.
I greatly appriciate any help i can get . Thank You
Example : ID___________
Name "auto" ____________
Loc "auto" ____________
Rank "auto" ____________
etc . . .
I think that i have already created the appropriate relationships between the tables and that all i have to do is create the expression.
now im not to skilled within the expression building aspect of Access so if someone could either point me in the right direction and/or tell me the code.
I greatly appriciate any help i can get . Thank You
Comment