Hi!
Because of legacy issues, I have to generate to generate a specific
XML format.
In c#, I would like for example some DateTime attributes to be
included in the generated XML only if their value is different to
DateTime.MinVal ue.
For example if BeginDate=DateT ime.MinValue I want to generate
<Node Id="8acc937a-2160-4d34-96df-879b1da1c886" />
instead of
<Node BeginDate="0001-01-01T00:00:00"
Id="8acc937a-2160-4d34-96df-879b1da1c886" />
But if BeginDate is set to another date I want it to be present in the
generated XML.
I want to make clear that It's not possible to change the type of
BeginDate from DateTime to Nullable<DateTi me> for some reason.
Is it possible to do this?
Thanks
John
Because of legacy issues, I have to generate to generate a specific
XML format.
In c#, I would like for example some DateTime attributes to be
included in the generated XML only if their value is different to
DateTime.MinVal ue.
For example if BeginDate=DateT ime.MinValue I want to generate
<Node Id="8acc937a-2160-4d34-96df-879b1da1c886" />
instead of
<Node BeginDate="0001-01-01T00:00:00"
Id="8acc937a-2160-4d34-96df-879b1da1c886" />
But if BeginDate is set to another date I want it to be present in the
generated XML.
I want to make clear that It's not possible to change the type of
BeginDate from DateTime to Nullable<DateTi me> for some reason.
Is it possible to do this?
Thanks
John