I have an xml file using which the controls should be created through XSL.
I have a problem with placing the controls in a table depending on the NOOFCOLS attribute.
XML:
------
<FORMS_METADATA >
<CONTAINER ID="1" TYPE="1" CREATEDIV="Y" CSSCLASSNAME="f ormlegend" NAME="Risk Library Details" NOOFCOLS="2" VIEWMODE="1">
<CONTROL_ID>2 </CONTROL_ID>
<CONTROL_ID>3 </CONTROL_ID>
<CONTROL_ID>7 </CONTROL_ID>
<CONTROL_ID>8 </CONTROL_ID>
</CONTAINER>
</FORMS_METADATA>
CONTROL_ID: 2 is textbox
CONTROL_ID: 3 is Button
CONTROL_ID: 7 is textarea
CONTROL_ID: 8 is radiobutton
Using the NOOFCOLS attribute i hv to place these controls in a table. I could only display these controls in either a single row or single column.
Can some1 help me in doin this please....!
I have a problem with placing the controls in a table depending on the NOOFCOLS attribute.
XML:
------
<FORMS_METADATA >
<CONTAINER ID="1" TYPE="1" CREATEDIV="Y" CSSCLASSNAME="f ormlegend" NAME="Risk Library Details" NOOFCOLS="2" VIEWMODE="1">
<CONTROL_ID>2 </CONTROL_ID>
<CONTROL_ID>3 </CONTROL_ID>
<CONTROL_ID>7 </CONTROL_ID>
<CONTROL_ID>8 </CONTROL_ID>
</CONTAINER>
</FORMS_METADATA>
CONTROL_ID: 2 is textbox
CONTROL_ID: 3 is Button
CONTROL_ID: 7 is textarea
CONTROL_ID: 8 is radiobutton
Using the NOOFCOLS attribute i hv to place these controls in a table. I could only display these controls in either a single row or single column.
Can some1 help me in doin this please....!
Comment