using getElementsByTagName() Query.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • luthriaajay
    New Member
    • Apr 2007
    • 56

    #1

    using getElementsByTagName() Query.

    I am trying to go to a subchild node of an XML document.

    by saying

    Document.getEle mentsByTagName( "Details/Market");

    but its not allowing me to use sub child nodes.

    It works all right if I specify just 'Details'

    How can i use a sub child nodes getElementsByTa gName?

    Is it poss?
  • Dököll
    Recognized Expert Top Contributor
    • Nov 2006
    • 2379

    #2
    Originally posted by luthriaajay
    I am trying to go to a subchild node of an XML document.

    by saying

    Document.getEle mentsByTagName( "Details/Market");

    but its not allowing me to use sub child nodes.

    It works all right if I specify just 'Details'

    How can i use a sub child nodes getElementsByTa gName?

    Is it poss?
    It's likely you need to create two instances of getElementsByTa gName. Try it...

    Comment

    Working...