I wanted to remove "Name" attribute from the below tag, but i am only having
IXMLDOMNode pointer and not IXMLDOMElement pointer of "Option".
But removeAttribute method is only available in IXMLDOMElement interface.
<Option Name="ABCD">0</Option>
I tried the below code and it works properly,but my concern is if it is
correct to just assign pOptionNode to pTempElement.
MSXML2::IXMLDOM ElementPtr pTempElement = pOptionNode; //pOptionsNode is
IXMLDOMNode of "Options".I s this right to do?
_bstr_t bstrName = "Name";
hRes = pTempElement->removeAttribut e(bstrName);
If assigning IXMLDOMNodePtr to IXMLDOMElementP tr is incorrect? how can we
remove an attribute from the available IXMLDOMNodePtr? ??
Regards,
Alamelu N
IXMLDOMNode pointer and not IXMLDOMElement pointer of "Option".
But removeAttribute method is only available in IXMLDOMElement interface.
<Option Name="ABCD">0</Option>
I tried the below code and it works properly,but my concern is if it is
correct to just assign pOptionNode to pTempElement.
MSXML2::IXMLDOM ElementPtr pTempElement = pOptionNode; //pOptionsNode is
IXMLDOMNode of "Options".I s this right to do?
_bstr_t bstrName = "Name";
hRes = pTempElement->removeAttribut e(bstrName);
If assigning IXMLDOMNodePtr to IXMLDOMElementP tr is incorrect? how can we
remove an attribute from the available IXMLDOMNodePtr? ??
Regards,
Alamelu N