hi all,
I have an XML in the following form.
<evaluate oper="or">
<assert acrtreftype="pr odattr" acrtidref="pa02 " from="010" to="023"/>
<evaluate oper="and">
<assert acrtreftype="pr odattr" acrtidref="pa02 " from="001" to="005"/>
<assert acrtreftype="co ndition" acrtidref="c01" value="POST"/>
</evaluate>
<evaluate oper="and">
<assert acrtreftype="pr odattr" acrtidref="pa02 " value="006"/>
<assert acrtreftype="co ndition" acrtidref="c02" value="PRE"/>
</evaluate>
<assert>AIRPLAN ES WITH BENDIX BRAKES</assert>
</evaluate>
What I want to do is do this evaluation using xquery. Based on the oper attribute of evaluate , in xquery I need to do an and or or operations. Can some one suggest how to do this?
Thanks in advance
-santhosh
I have an XML in the following form.
<evaluate oper="or">
<assert acrtreftype="pr odattr" acrtidref="pa02 " from="010" to="023"/>
<evaluate oper="and">
<assert acrtreftype="pr odattr" acrtidref="pa02 " from="001" to="005"/>
<assert acrtreftype="co ndition" acrtidref="c01" value="POST"/>
</evaluate>
<evaluate oper="and">
<assert acrtreftype="pr odattr" acrtidref="pa02 " value="006"/>
<assert acrtreftype="co ndition" acrtidref="c02" value="PRE"/>
</evaluate>
<assert>AIRPLAN ES WITH BENDIX BRAKES</assert>
</evaluate>
What I want to do is do this evaluation using xquery. Based on the oper attribute of evaluate , in xquery I need to do an and or or operations. Can some one suggest how to do this?
Thanks in advance
-santhosh