Hi,
Hope there is a simple solution to this one....
Below is a script that I want to make some minor modifications to. The whole sentence "Home team 2 - 1 Away team" is at the moment shown in black but I want the score "2 - 1" to show in red. Is it somehow possible to overwrite the value of black for this part?
Thanx for you help
Cheers - KrilleMan
Hope there is a simple solution to this one....
Below is a script that I want to make some minor modifications to. The whole sentence "Home team 2 - 1 Away team" is at the moment shown in black but I want the score "2 - 1" to show in red. Is it somehow possible to overwrite the value of black for this part?
Code:
<items> <item link="" target-frame="" font-face="MetaBlackLF-Caps" font-size="39" font-color="0" higlight-color="0"><![CDATA[Home team 2 - 1 Away team]]></item> </items>
Cheers - KrilleMan