Hi Everybody,
This is my first post here. I really like the site so far. Well, to the point...
I am looking for some help on accepting a data feed from a site that is affiliated with the company Im working for. I have the WSDL forthe service and also all the info I need to put in the file to accept the connection... if that makes sense.
That is where my knowledge takes me. lol I have no idea how to set it up. If someone can help me out with this I would be sooooo happy. Thank you in advance. BTW, Im very eager to learn how to do this.
Inzel
This is my first post here. I really like the site so far. Well, to the point...
I am looking for some help on accepting a data feed from a site that is affiliated with the company Im working for. I have the WSDL forthe service and also all the info I need to put in the file to accept the connection... if that makes sense.
That is where my knowledge takes me. lol I have no idea how to set it up. If someone can help me out with this I would be sooooo happy. Thank you in advance. BTW, Im very eager to learn how to do this.
Inzel