OLE Server problem

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • seth rolland
    New Member
    • Jan 2007
    • 2

    #1

    OLE Server problem

    When I start using Access I get a message saying "A problem occured
    while Microsoft Access was communicating wlth the OLE Server. Close
    the OLE server and restart it outside of Microsoft Access. Then try
    the original operation again in Microsoft Access"

    this is a new problem that began just after I "cleaned up" some useless junk on my computer.

    1 Did i remove something i need?
    2 Where is it?
    3 How can i get it back?
  • Cyberdyne
    Recognized Expert Contributor
    • Sep 2006
    • 627

    #2
    What OS are you using? Make sure all the services are running and started automatically. Try to recreate the connection.

    Let us know, I can get some experts to help if we can't solve this.

    Regards, Cyberdyne.

    Comment

    Working...