In my project, Form1 contains a textbox named marks. Form1 remains opened. In need I need to open Form2, which intends to change the value of textbox marks on Form1. I tried to call the sub procedure which reads the value of textbox 'marks' of Form1 from database, but it did not function. But is happens if I hide the Form1 and show again. I need to change to read the changed value without closing Form. How can it be solved?
In my project Form1 remains maximized, Form2 works as dialogbox.
In form1 there as a sub named load_label() which reads the database value for textbox 'marks'. While closing Form2 I called it as Form1.load_labe l(), I also did Form1.refresh but both of these returned null solution.
How can this problem be solved? Please help me.
In my project Form1 remains maximized, Form2 works as dialogbox.
In form1 there as a sub named load_label() which reads the database value for textbox 'marks'. While closing Form2 I called it as Form1.load_labe l(), I also did Form1.refresh but both of these returned null solution.
How can this problem be solved? Please help me.