Forms in Access with VB Programing

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • harshadd
    New Member
    • Dec 2007
    • 180

    #1

    Forms in Access with VB Programing

    How do i use forms created in a .MDB file, with VB 6 for data entry etc.
    Rgds HND
  • charli
    New Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 23

    #2
    For data entry into the same database?

    Use bound forms (such as created using the Create Form Wizard) that makes forms directly based upon your tables or queries

    Or make your own unbound forms, and use DAO or ADO to put the data in the appropriate tables

    You'll have to be a bit more specific to get a more specific answer.

    Comment

    • harshadd
      New Member
      • Dec 2007
      • 180

      #3
      I mean to say
      I am creating FORMs in a MDB file using create forms wizards.
      I dont want users to access MDB file directly but to use forms inside it from VB6.
      that means opening (running / executing) a access form from VB for data entry

      Comment

      Working...