Hi
I have a text file that has differnt information
to be more clear i hav eto say that i have three differnt kind of information.
the column name for all the information are same but there is number at the top that i can undestand whenere shall it go.
it looks like some thing like this
102
(There are some lines here that i do not need it)
A B C
aaa 2 3 5
bbb 1 4 6
ccc 3 1 5
103
(There are some lines here that i do not need it)
A B C
aaa 3 3 7
bbb 1 2 1
ccc 4 1 4
104
(There are some lines here that i do not need it)
A B C
aaa 4 1 5
bbb 3 1 1
ccc 2 3 7
their position in text file are all same.
thanks alot
P.S:(TO Killer): I solved that problems for IBM Terminal.
I did half of the job in marco in the Application and then half with access
i did a macro that will copy and select and append all the pages in my application and the paste it in a text file in access.
I have a text file that has differnt information
to be more clear i hav eto say that i have three differnt kind of information.
the column name for all the information are same but there is number at the top that i can undestand whenere shall it go.
it looks like some thing like this
102
(There are some lines here that i do not need it)
A B C
aaa 2 3 5
bbb 1 4 6
ccc 3 1 5
103
(There are some lines here that i do not need it)
A B C
aaa 3 3 7
bbb 1 2 1
ccc 4 1 4
104
(There are some lines here that i do not need it)
A B C
aaa 4 1 5
bbb 3 1 1
ccc 2 3 7
their position in text file are all same.
thanks alot
P.S:(TO Killer): I solved that problems for IBM Terminal.
I did half of the job in marco in the Application and then half with access
i did a macro that will copy and select and append all the pages in my application and the paste it in a text file in access.
Comment