Hello
Is there a way to find an application window reference which is running, with its partial name? I can get the application address using a API "FindWindow ". It requires two parameters. One is a string and other is window title (may be process title). I would like to know whether I can pass some partial info for window title and get the info.
Maybe I am looking for some function which can give me a list of applications which are starting with the given window title? Eg. I would like to get the application starting with "print" and application can be like "printpage" , "printcurrentwi ndow", "Printwindo w" etc.
Thanks
Is there a way to find an application window reference which is running, with its partial name? I can get the application address using a API "FindWindow ". It requires two parameters. One is a string and other is window title (may be process title). I would like to know whether I can pass some partial info for window title and get the info.
Maybe I am looking for some function which can give me a list of applications which are starting with the given window title? Eg. I would like to get the application starting with "print" and application can be like "printpage" , "printcurrentwi ndow", "Printwindo w" etc.
Thanks