default dropdown list

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dhoward
    New Member
    • Aug 2007
    • 18

    #1

    default dropdown list

    How do you default a dropdown list when a particular item is selected? I have a two drop down lists, one for state and one for county.
    If the user chooses a state outside of Alabama, I need the county to default to “Out of state” and without allowing the user to change it without changing the state back to Alabama.


    This is what I tried, which didn’t work

    If lstBusState.sel ectedItem.Value = “Al” then
    lusBuscounty.se lectedItem.valu e =” something”
    else
    lusBuscounty.se lectedItem.valu e = “outofstate”

    End if
  • Killer42
    Recognized Expert Expert
    • Oct 2006
    • 8429

    #2
    What version of VB is this?

    Comment

    • dhoward
      New Member
      • Aug 2007
      • 18

      #3
      I got it working. But thanks anyway.

      Comment

      Working...