Help with Autoplay Option

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • arunbalait
    New Member
    • Feb 2007
    • 164

    #1

    Help with Autoplay Option

    I have created a project and made an exe. And also another exe for splash screen. The splash screen juz stays few seconds and the disappears.
    Now what I want is Am going to write my package into a cd, first I have to make an Autoplay option for my project

    At first that splash screen exe file should be opened after inserting the cd and then when that one disappears my project's exe should be executed.

    Here are steps

    1)Autoplay -> Splash.exe (Disappears in 10 seconds)
    2) Mypro.exe ( Should be executed)

    Give me some ideas please

    For autoplay I have created a file autoplay.inf
    [autorun]
    open=splash.exe



    And...

    Also I want to know how to show the list of files in that cd after the splash.exe was disappeared.

    Instead Opening the CD I have to make it at once inserting the cd.

    Thank you

    Plz help me. Its urgent
  • Ali Rizwan
    Banned
    Contributor
    • Aug 2007
    • 931

    #2
    If u find any information about it plz tell me.
    By the way i m also making such thing if i ll succssed i ll tell u
    Best of luck.

    Comment

    • arunbalait
      New Member
      • Feb 2007
      • 164

      #3
      Originally posted by Ali Rizwan
      If u find any information about it plz tell me.
      By the way i m also making such thing if i ll succssed i ll tell u
      Best of luck.

      ya sure thank you
      Let me know

      Thanx

      Comment

      • Ali Rizwan
        Banned
        Contributor
        • Aug 2007
        • 931

        #4
        Originally posted by arunbalait
        ya sure thank you
        Let me know

        Thanx
        Hi,
        I m using these lines in my autoplay and it is doing well.

        *************** *************** **********

        [autorun]
        open=Read With Fun (Book1).exe
        icon=Read With Fun (Book1).exe
        Name=Read With Fun (Book1)

        shell\setup=&In stall Read With Fun (Book1)
        shell\setup\com mand=Setup.exe

        *************** *************** *************

        Read With Fun (Book1).exe is my splash screen.

        Use this code i have write my progarame on a cd and autoplay is playing as in games or others.
        Enjoy and Goodluck

        Comment

        Working...