Minimize wont show on form

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ConieFL
    New Member
    • Sep 2007
    • 8

    #1

    Minimize wont show on form

    I have form that will not display the minimize button in the upper left portion of the window. I have set the minimize on the foms properties to true. But i will not show.
  • VBPhilly
    New Member
    • Aug 2007
    • 95

    #2
    Originally posted by ConieFL
    I have form that will not display the minimize button in the upper left portion of the window. I have set the minimize on the foms properties to true. But i will not show.
    Check these props of the form:

    1. BorderStyle - should be Sizable
    2. ControlBox - should be True

    Oh, and this is for VB 6.0 solution.

    Comment

    • ConieFL
      New Member
      • Sep 2007
      • 8

      #3
      Thanks again. I did't have the sizable set.

      Comment

      Working...