Program in a Program

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ali Rizwan
    Banned
    Contributor
    • Aug 2007
    • 931

    #1

    Program in a Program

    Hi
    I want to use an exe file in an exe file as a button. I have built a button like in office 2007 of orange colored I want to place it in a programe how can it be done.
    Thanx
  • Killer42
    Recognized Expert Expert
    • Oct 2006
    • 8429

    #2
    If you're talking about VB6 (I can't remember right now which version you use) then it sounds as though you need to create a user control. This is not really difficult, but it's a bit fiddly and may take a little while to get right.

    There are tutorials around which explain how to create a UC. Try some searching in our search box up the top, as the topic has been covered here before.

    Comment

    Working...