Flash cells in Excel

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Drewmyster
    New Member
    • Aug 2007
    • 1

    #1

    Flash cells in Excel

    Hi all, I have no knowledge or experience with VB, but I am wanting to perform a task in MS Excel which requires some VB macros.

    I want to be able to make cells flash to highlight certain data in a spreadsheet.

    To do this I have to enter special code, but I don't know how or where.

    I am using the very latest MS Excel 2007.
  • Killer42
    Recognized Expert Expert
    • Oct 2006
    • 8429

    #2
    I don't know whether there may be better ways to go about it, but here's a sample worksheet I've thrown together which will start flashing each cell which is changed on Sheet1. Unfortunately, I didn't get the AutoExec macro to run automatically when the sheet is opened, so you have to run it manually.

    But once you manually run the macro called AutoExec, it should work until you close the worksheet.
    Attached Files

    Comment

    Working...