I have a copy of the aforementioned software. I tried to use it and kept getting the message...
"Run time error 359.Component vbskpro.ocx or one of it's dependencies
not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid
So I found the vbskpro.ocx and downloaded it Now I get.
"run-time error 374 Failed to activate control VB.user control This control may be incompatible with your application. Make sure you are using the version of this control that was provided with your application"
Can anyone help me figure out how to get this thing to run properly?
"Run time error 359.Component vbskpro.ocx or one of it's dependencies
not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid
So I found the vbskpro.ocx and downloaded it Now I get.
"run-time error 374 Failed to activate control VB.user control This control may be incompatible with your application. Make sure you are using the version of this control that was provided with your application"
Can anyone help me figure out how to get this thing to run properly?