Run a batch file from VB6.0

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bell Deep
    New Member
    • Jun 2007
    • 3

    #1

    Run a batch file from VB6.0

    I am very new to programming in VB...(I am working in VB6.0)

    I have created a button, and when I click that button....
    I want to run a batch file (T:/project/a.bat).

    How to go about this problem?
  • ansumansahu
    New Member
    • Mar 2007
    • 149

    #2
    Originally posted by Bell Deep
    I am very new to programming in VB...(I am working in VB6.0)

    I have created a button, and when I click that button....
    I want to run a batch file (T:/project/a.bat).

    How to go about this problem?
    Hi ,

    You can use Shell command to ececute a batch file on the button click. Look for details on how to use shell command in VB applications.

    good luck
    -ansuman sahu

    Comment

    Working...