Selecting specific records from Stored Procedure

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HansyW
    New Member
    • Apr 2007
    • 3

    #1

    Selecting specific records from Stored Procedure

    I have a stored procedure MY_proc which returns records with a variety of IDs (X, Y, Z) . I would like to open stored procedure and select all records where ID=X before I continue my process.
    Currently I have the following statement

    RSt1.Open "exec MY_proc ", cnx, adOpenForwardOn ly, adLockReadOnly

    How can I modify this statment to tell it to return only records ID=X

    more like a select * where ID=X but in stored procedure language..
  • Killer42
    Recognized Expert Expert
    • Oct 2006
    • 8429

    #2
    Originally posted by HansyW
    ...
    RSt1.Open "exec MY_proc ", cnx, adOpenForwardOn ly, adLockReadOnly
    ...
    This isn't really my area, but perhaps you could use RSt1.ApplyFilte r to do what you want.

    Comment

    Working...