fore color in combo box

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Karthiga1984
    New Member
    • Mar 2007
    • 5

    #1

    fore color in combo box

    is it possible to change some rows fore color???
    for example the particular column number is greater than 0 that records would be appear in red color(forecolor is red) ..remaining recods would be appear in blue color.

    all records is in same combo box...

    is it possible.???

    please do help..
  • Killer42
    Recognized Expert Expert
    • Oct 2006
    • 8429

    #2
    Originally posted by Karthiga1984
    is it possible to change some rows fore color???
    for example the particular column number is greater than 0 that records would be appear in red color(forecolor is red) ..remaining recods would be appear in blue color.

    all records is in same combo box...

    is it possible.???
    Although I haven't done it myself, I believe you need to search for information on "subclassin g".

    Comment

    • Karthiga1984
      New Member
      • Mar 2007
      • 5

      #3
      Originally posted by Killer42
      Although I haven't done it myself, I believe you need to search for information on "subclassin g".

      Please give some more information..it will be helpful.

      Comment

      • Killer42
        Recognized Expert Expert
        • Oct 2006
        • 8429

        #4
        Originally posted by Karthiga1984
        Please give some more information..it will be helpful.
        Like I said, try a search. I don't know much about it, just what it's called.

        Comment

        Working...