Hello.
I have MS Access 2003 and Visual Basic 6.0.
In the Access database and two tables tblA and tblB that have a common field fldPN (Personal Number). I use ADO connection.
From tblA I have selected a few columns that I show in VB Form1, and a datagrid showing all rows with the same fldPN value in both tables. This works perfect, and was not to hard to code.
However, instead of the datagrid (Or in the datagrid) I would like to show comboboxes for some of the values with a few pre decided values. I need to show from 1 to 5 rows form tblB for each row in tblA. My challenge is instead of the datagrid (or in the datagrid) to show separate text- and comboboxes, showing one line for each row in the table with corresponding value in the fldPN field. I have earlier coded this in MS Access, but are now trying to do the same in Visual Basic.
Somebody who have some sample code?
I have MS Access 2003 and Visual Basic 6.0.
In the Access database and two tables tblA and tblB that have a common field fldPN (Personal Number). I use ADO connection.
From tblA I have selected a few columns that I show in VB Form1, and a datagrid showing all rows with the same fldPN value in both tables. This works perfect, and was not to hard to code.
However, instead of the datagrid (Or in the datagrid) I would like to show comboboxes for some of the values with a few pre decided values. I need to show from 1 to 5 rows form tblB for each row in tblA. My challenge is instead of the datagrid (or in the datagrid) to show separate text- and comboboxes, showing one line for each row in the table with corresponding value in the fldPN field. I have earlier coded this in MS Access, but are now trying to do the same in Visual Basic.
Somebody who have some sample code?
Comment