I am trying to create a coin toss game for class but me and programming are having a hard time getting to know one another.
my question is What is wrong with this code?
I really do alot better with networks hardware and software wish I didn't even have to do this because I am so confused
I am not done with alot of it and I have to rotate two images corresponding to picturebox and whether heads lands or tails
and thank you
my question is What is wrong with this code?
I really do alot better with networks hardware and software wish I didn't even have to do this because I am so confused
I am not done with alot of it and I have to rotate two images corresponding to picturebox and whether heads lands or tails
Code:
Dim MyValue As Integer = Toss
MyValue = CInt(Int((2 * Rnd())))
If MyValue = 0 Then
intHeads = intHeads + 1
Else
intTails = intTails + 1
End If
intTotal = intHeads + intTails
If radOne.Checked = True Then
intHeads = intHeads + 1
Else
intTails = intTails + 1
End If
PicCoin.Image = Image.FromFile("C:\Documents and Settings\Lauri\Desktop\#3projectvb\TossThatCoin\bin & m_strFile_Prefix & m_strFile_Suffix")
Comment