Save a excel "sheet1" as a web page using Visual Basic 6.0

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iqedgeman
    New Member
    • Feb 2007
    • 1

    #1

    Save a excel "sheet1" as a web page using Visual Basic 6.0

    I am using an excel spreadsheet to insert content for a report. I can access an excel spreadsheet ("sheet1") without any problems and change the rows and columns. And I can save my spreadsheet as an excel document.

    Is there a command in VB that enables you to save the document as a web page?

    If I get out of my program and open the created excel document using excel, I can save the document for the web. This works fine, but I need to do this internally in my code?

    Thanks...
  • willakawill
    Top Contributor
    • Oct 2006
    • 1646

    #2
    Hi. There is every possibility that you are looking for this

    Comment

    Working...