Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Visual Basic only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
BYTES
Product Launch
Updates
Developer Toolkit
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Topic
Visual Basic
Filling web form from VB app
Filling web form from VB app
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
1
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
template
Next
Taylor Wass
New Member
Join Date:
Nov 2006
Posts:
8
#1
Filling web form from VB app
Nov 28 '06, 11:22 AM
Hi I am making a program where you type thr url you want and it will put it in the URL form on a proxy site eg ntunnel.com. How can I fill the ntunnel form with the custom link? I can save it locally also if you like.
Previous
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
👍
👎
☕