Lable Resizing

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mainecats
    New Member
    • Sep 2006
    • 1

    #1

    Lable Resizing

    I am trying to resize a lable using VB 2005. I go to the Properties window and choose size. I put the numbers in and when I click on anything else the numbers go back to the default size.
    What am I doing wrong? My students and I have tried looking it up in the book that we have. Did the program have something missing when it was installed?
    Thank you in advance for your assistance.
  • navigator
    New Member
    • Oct 2006
    • 10

    #2
    Originally posted by mainecats
    I am trying to resize a lable using VB 2005. I go to the Properties window and choose size. I put the numbers in and when I click on anything else the numbers go back to the default size.
    What am I doing wrong? My students and I have tried looking it up in the book that we have. Did the program have something missing when it was installed?
    Thank you in advance for your assistance.

    The size of the label is controlled by the Width & Height properties. Specifying values for this will change the size of the label UNLESS you have set the AutoSize property to 'True'. In that case, the label will resize itself based on its own contents and changing the Width & Height properties will have no effect.

    Lemme know if the above helps...

    Comment

    Working...