VB6 Flash Communication

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pg300
    New Member
    • Sep 2006
    • 3

    #1

    VB6 Flash Communication

    Well for the past month I've been stuck on trying to figure out how GetVariable on vars in a flash movie. I've been lookin for help on the net everyone seems confused.

    Does anyone here know Flash/VB6 communication. I saw that Flash and VB6 sections were here so I was thinking this palce would be a good bet :)
  • pg300
    New Member
    • Sep 2006
    • 3

    #2
    Oh i forgot to mention that it is pretty much exactly like reading flash Variables in JavaScript. The problem I'm having is finding the pat to the var I want to read in flash.

    Like:
    _level0.blah.sc ore

    Im having a hard time finding paths and needed help with that :( If anyone here knows how and is willing to help thanks soooo much :) Please post and I'll share my exact problem :)

    I was browsing around the site and this place looks promising! :)

    Comment

    • pg300
      New Member
      • Sep 2006
      • 3

      #3
      Anyone know? :(

      Comment

      Working...