Download MSDN Library for VS6?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lance

    #1

    Download MSDN Library for VS6?

    Hi All,

    I would like to download the final MSDN Library for Visual Studio 6. Can
    someone suggest where I might find it?

    Thanks,
    Lance


  • Randy Birch

    #2
    Re: Download MSDN Library for VS6?

    The "last" MSDN library containing VB6 help is the October 2001 version. It
    is not downloadable - I know that it is provided with a subscription to the
    MSDN universal library (and therefore possibly with the developer edition
    library as well). There is a MSDN subscription just to get the library
    files, but I don't know if that includes previous versions of the file.

    --

    Randy Birch
    MS MVP Visual Basic

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Read. Decide. Sign the petition to Microsoft.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------



    "Lance" <Lbrannma@yahoo .com> wrote in message
    news:6Ffhe.1374 03$dP1.483811@n ewsc.telia.net. ..
    : Hi All,
    :
    : I would like to download the final MSDN Library for Visual Studio 6. Can
    : someone suggest where I might find it?
    :
    : Thanks,
    : Lance
    :
    :

    Comment

    Working...