Whet to do after rebuilding OCX

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Thomas Spiess

    #1

    Whet to do after rebuilding OCX

    Hi

    I rebuilded (compiled) an OCX. For some circumstances I had to rename the
    OCX and to move it into another directory on my developping machine.

    My Projects has more than hundred forms. When I open the project, every form
    says "could not open reference".

    What should I do? I cannot remove the OCX in the references nor in the
    components.

    Thanks for helping

    Thomas Spiess




    -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =-----
    http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
    -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =-----
  • mayayana

    #2
    Re: Whet to do after rebuilding OCX

    >[color=blue]
    > I rebuilded (compiled) an OCX. For some circumstances I had to rename the
    > OCX and to move it into another directory on my developping machine.
    >
    > My Projects has more than hundred forms. When I open the project, every[/color]
    form[color=blue]
    > says "could not open reference".
    >[/color]

    [color=blue]
    > I cannot remove the OCX in the references nor in the
    > components.[/color]

    Why not? You mean it won't let you? I don't understand
    why you have two or more versions with different names,
    but once you get the OCX done and pick a name for it,
    you can delete the reference from the .VBP file, if necessary,
    before opening the project. Then when it complains about
    needing a reference it should open the window to let you
    browse.



    Comment

    Working...