ShellStr = "C:\temp\wz zip " & ZipOptions & " " & ZipTo & " " & ZipFrom
ShellRet=Shell( ShellStr)
.. . . . . .
msgbox "Done"
How can I determin whether the Shelled process is still running.
[I want to delay the Done message until the shelled process has completed]
--
Jim Bunton
jBunton@Blueyon der.co.uk
13 Westbourne Road
Trowbridge
Wilts. BA14 0AJ
Tel: 01225 765 541
Mobile: 07919 283 968
---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.538 / Virus Database: 333 - Release Date: 10/11/2003
ShellRet=Shell( ShellStr)
.. . . . . .
msgbox "Done"
How can I determin whether the Shelled process is still running.
[I want to delay the Done message until the shelled process has completed]
--
Jim Bunton
jBunton@Blueyon der.co.uk
13 Westbourne Road
Trowbridge
Wilts. BA14 0AJ
Tel: 01225 765 541
Mobile: 07919 283 968
---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.538 / Virus Database: 333 - Release Date: 10/11/2003
Comment