Could someone help me out with automatically overwriting files when using a
MS Project VB macro? As you can see, I have the file saving to native
format, then to a HTML file. When it goes to save the HTML, it always gives
me an overwrite verification msg. for which I have to click "OK." I'd like
to avoid having to click and just have it overwrite. Here's the pertinent
portion of the macro:
FileSave
FileSaveAs Name:="K:\Proje cts\Retire CKP.html", FormatID:="MSPr oject.HTML",
map:="Jeff Main"
Thanks!
MS Project VB macro? As you can see, I have the file saving to native
format, then to a HTML file. When it goes to save the HTML, it always gives
me an overwrite verification msg. for which I have to click "OK." I'd like
to avoid having to click and just have it overwrite. Here's the pertinent
portion of the macro:
FileSave
FileSaveAs Name:="K:\Proje cts\Retire CKP.html", FormatID:="MSPr oject.HTML",
map:="Jeff Main"
Thanks!