Date Time Picker + Database

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Adrian Parker

    #1

    Date Time Picker + Database

    Hello all. I have a Access database which I read records from. All the
    records read fine, except the Date/Time field of the database is not being
    properly assigned to my Date-Time-Picker control in my VB code.

    I've tried setting the datasource and fields with both code, and by using
    the Adodc control (and setting the DTP control datasource, datafield, and
    dataformat properties via the VB interface). All I get is an error 545
    code, along with "Unable to bind with field or Datamember: 'Date Planted'

    [Date Planted] is the correct field name, spelled exactly as it is in the
    database. The database and table are opening fine, because I can read all
    the other fields from the table.

    I checked google.ca, I didn't see any useful mention of it there.


    <Ade
    --
    Adrian Parker. Ordained priest. <adrian.parker@ sympatico.ca>
    Want to know the purpose of life? I'd be happy to share it with you...



  • frankcea
    New Member
    • Sep 2005
    • 1

    #2
    I had this problem. It only happens when Checkbox is False and the recordset is empty. The rest of the time it works fine.

    Comment

    Working...