Hi Dear Friends
I' m using Crystal Report to display data in my Application that is based on VB.net & SQL Server.
Now I wants to display a data of one column, Row wise not as column in datable.
but other columns should be print as columns.
Example:
Some pics of data that is displayed on report
---------------------
a12+123+amd
---------------------
a12+215+amd
---------------------
a12+788+amd
---------------------
c01+123+int
---------------------
c01+215+int
---------------------
c01+708+int
---------------------
Now What I want:
------------------------
a12++amd
123-215-788
------------------------
c01++int
123-215-708
------------------------
Please Help Me. Its to urgent.
I' m using Crystal Report to display data in my Application that is based on VB.net & SQL Server.
Now I wants to display a data of one column, Row wise not as column in datable.
but other columns should be print as columns.
Example:
Some pics of data that is displayed on report
---------------------
a12+123+amd
---------------------
a12+215+amd
---------------------
a12+788+amd
---------------------
c01+123+int
---------------------
c01+215+int
---------------------
c01+708+int
---------------------
Now What I want:
------------------------
a12++amd
123-215-788
------------------------
c01++int
123-215-708
------------------------
Please Help Me. Its to urgent.