PostBuildEvent failure

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • John

    #1

    PostBuildEvent failure

    Hi

    After building my project I am getting the below error;

    Error 1 'PostBuildEvent ' failed with error code '1' 'Unspecified error'

    What is the problem and how can I fix it?

    Thanks

    Regards


  • Tom Shelton

    #2
    Re: PostBuildEvent failure

    On Mar 7, 2:53 pm, "John" <J...@nospam.in fovis.co.ukwrot e:
    Hi
    >
    After building my project I am getting the below error;
    >
    Error 1 'PostBuildEvent ' failed with error code '1' 'Unspecified error'
    >
    What is the problem and how can I fix it?
    >
    Thanks
    >
    Regards
    Do you have any custom scripts or anything specified in your post
    build?

    --
    Tom Shelton

    Comment

    • John

      #3
      Re: PostBuildEvent failure

      Hi

      I added a project to run ngen to my solution (apart from my main project)
      and then added the output of ngen project to the custom install event. I
      tried removing it but the error still remains. I even removed the whole ngen
      project from solution that did not help either.

      Thanks

      Regards


      "Tom Shelton" <tom_shelton@co mcast.netwrote in message
      news:c92c0d2f-b055-4bea-a47f-2cbe5ac6349d@e1 0g2000prf.googl egroups.com...
      On Mar 7, 2:53 pm, "John" <J...@nospam.in fovis.co.ukwrot e:
      Hi
      >
      After building my project I am getting the below error;
      >
      Error 1 'PostBuildEvent ' failed with error code '1' 'Unspecified error'
      >
      What is the problem and how can I fix it?
      >
      Thanks
      >
      Regards
      Do you have any custom scripts or anything specified in your post
      build?

      --
      Tom Shelton


      Comment

      Working...