Nov 13, 2007
Hi all
I have an application that comprises of three modules.
Initially a screen is displayed. Upon selection from a menu on this screen,
module 1, module 2 or module 3 is invoked. Please note here that some
variables defined as public in the initial screen are used by the modules.
Now my question is that is there a way I can split the application. If yes
what should I do so that the EXE is as small as possible.
Thank you.
Mike TI
Hi all
I have an application that comprises of three modules.
Initially a screen is displayed. Upon selection from a menu on this screen,
module 1, module 2 or module 3 is invoked. Please note here that some
variables defined as public in the initial screen are used by the modules.
Now my question is that is there a way I can split the application. If yes
what should I do so that the EXE is as small as possible.
Thank you.
Mike TI
Comment