Hi.
What I am trying to do is very simple, but it somehow didn't work. I
had created a table in a .MDB file, That table had 5 fields and one of
which was the primary key. I added a DataGridView and set the binding
source to that table. Visual Studio generated bunch of adapter
classes.
I didn't want to let users directly add rows so I disabled inserting
rows in the DataGridView, and tried to add a new row programatically .
I successfully added a new row on the DataGridView, but it wasn't
persistant. I called the adpaters Update() method but it always
returned 0. I really tried many things but none of them worked.
Please let me know any simple example that adds a new row to a
DataGridView and save the new row to the .MDB file as well so that the
changes to be persistant.
Thank you.
What I am trying to do is very simple, but it somehow didn't work. I
had created a table in a .MDB file, That table had 5 fields and one of
which was the primary key. I added a DataGridView and set the binding
source to that table. Visual Studio generated bunch of adapter
classes.
I didn't want to let users directly add rows so I disabled inserting
rows in the DataGridView, and tried to add a new row programatically .
I successfully added a new row on the DataGridView, but it wasn't
persistant. I called the adpaters Update() method but it always
returned 0. I really tried many things but none of them worked.
Please let me know any simple example that adds a new row to a
DataGridView and save the new row to the .MDB file as well so that the
changes to be persistant.
Thank you.