Same menu items on ToolStripDropDown and ContextMenuStrip

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Academia

    #1

    Same menu items on ToolStripDropDown and ContextMenuStrip

    I've been searing the Internet and get many many hits but never the answer
    to what I'm looking for.

    I want the same menu items (File, Edit, Preferences) and their sub-items
    (Open, Save; Cut, Paste...) to appear on the MainMenuStrip and the
    ContextMenuStri p .

    1) Is that possible with out maintaining the items on both strips?

    2)If so I do I have to move them to the opening strip as it opens and leave
    them there. Or put them back when that strip closes.

    3)I could really use some sample code showing the shifting of items back and
    forth. Do you know of any? Even a small very simple example would help.


    Thanks


  • Alexander Vasilevsky

    #2
    Re: Same menu items on ToolStripDropDo wn and ContextMenuStri p

    You need create menu items and add them to MainMenuStrip and the
    ContextMenuStri p.
    If You need example - please write me.

    =
    http://www.alvas.net - Audio tools for C# and VB.Net developers


    "Academia" <academiaNOSPAM @a-znet.comÓÏÏÂÝÉÌ/ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌÁ × ÎÏ×ÏÓÔÑÈ
    ÓÌÅÄÕÀÝÅÅ: news:eLaK8dUIIH A.5208@TK2MSFTN GP04.phx.gbl...
    I've been searing the Internet and get many many hits but never the answer
    to what I'm looking for.
    >
    I want the same menu items (File, Edit, Preferences) and their sub-items
    (Open, Save; Cut, Paste...) to appear on the MainMenuStrip and the
    ContextMenuStri p .
    >
    1) Is that possible with out maintaining the items on both strips?
    >
    2)If so I do I have to move them to the opening strip as it opens and
    leave them there. Or put them back when that strip closes.
    >
    3)I could really use some sample code showing the shifting of items back
    and forth. Do you know of any? Even a small very simple example would
    help.
    >
    >
    Thanks
    >

    Comment

    • Alexander Vasilevsky

      #3
      Re: Same menu items on ToolStripDropDo wn and ContextMenuStri p

      Please see http://www.thescripts.com/forum/thread733546.html

      http://www.alvas.net - Audio tools for C# and VB.Net developers


      "Academia" <academiaNOSPAM @a-znet.comÓÏÏÂÝÉÌ/ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌÁ × ÎÏ×ÏÓÔÑÈ
      ÓÌÅÄÕÀÝÅÅ: news:eLaK8dUIIH A.5208@TK2MSFTN GP04.phx.gbl...
      I've been searing the Internet and get many many hits but never the answer
      to what I'm looking for.
      >
      I want the same menu items (File, Edit, Preferences) and their sub-items
      (Open, Save; Cut, Paste...) to appear on the MainMenuStrip and the
      ContextMenuStri p .
      >
      1) Is that possible with out maintaining the items on both strips?
      >
      2)If so I do I have to move them to the opening strip as it opens and
      leave them there. Or put them back when that strip closes.
      >
      3)I could really use some sample code showing the shifting of items back
      and forth. Do you know of any? Even a small very simple example would
      help.
      >
      >
      Thanks
      >

      Comment

      Working...