Hi all,
I need to print (send to printer...) a string that has showed in a
MessageBox.
When I click Yes, I want to print str.
*************** *************** ***** CODE
*************** *************** *************** *************** *****
MessageBox.Show (str, "Elaborazio ne", MessageBoxButto ns.OK,
MessageBoxIcon. Error)
If MessageBox.Show ("Si desidera stampare il report errori?", "Stampa",
MessageBoxButto ns.YesNo, MessageBoxIcon. Question) = DialogResult.Ye s
Then
*************** *************** *************** *************** *************** *************** *************** *****
I'm using Visual Studio 2005.
How can I do that?
Thanks
I need to print (send to printer...) a string that has showed in a
MessageBox.
When I click Yes, I want to print str.
*************** *************** ***** CODE
*************** *************** *************** *************** *****
MessageBox.Show (str, "Elaborazio ne", MessageBoxButto ns.OK,
MessageBoxIcon. Error)
If MessageBox.Show ("Si desidera stampare il report errori?", "Stampa",
MessageBoxButto ns.YesNo, MessageBoxIcon. Question) = DialogResult.Ye s
Then
*************** *************** *************** *************** *************** *************** *************** *****
I'm using Visual Studio 2005.
How can I do that?
Thanks
Comment