Hi,
I've got this problem with an enumeration of a property of a UserControl.
The following code shows the problem:
Public Enum TestEnum As Integer
Arthur = 0
Zachary = -1
End Enum
Public Property FirstName As TestEnum
....
End Property
If I assign a value to the property FirstName in code, then the first
names are sorted alphabetically. But if I assign a value by using the
'Properties' window the IDE sorts by values and not alphabetically. How
can I force alphabetic sorting?
Thanks a lot in advance!
Best regards,
Martin
I've got this problem with an enumeration of a property of a UserControl.
The following code shows the problem:
Public Enum TestEnum As Integer
Arthur = 0
Zachary = -1
End Enum
Public Property FirstName As TestEnum
....
End Property
If I assign a value to the property FirstName in code, then the first
names are sorted alphabetically. But if I assign a value by using the
'Properties' window the IDE sorts by values and not alphabetically. How
can I force alphabetic sorting?
Thanks a lot in advance!
Best regards,
Martin