locate/select empty lable control on a form?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • =?Utf-8?B?UmljaA==?=

    #1

    locate/select empty lable control on a form?

    I placed an empty label control on a form. I could drag the mouse across the
    form in design view to locate the lbl. But I have since moved a few controls
    on the form around, and now I cannot locate this label control. Is there a
    way to select the label in the design view besides dragging the mouse?

    Thanks,
    Rich
  • =?Utf-8?B?UmljaA==?=

    #2
    RE: locate/select empty lable control on a form?

    I ended up just adding some text to the label on the form load event and
    moved all the other controls over to one side of the form. This did expose
    the label's location, but ideally, I would like to be able to do something
    like that in the design environment so that I don't have to load the program.
    Is there a way to do something like that?

    "Rich" wrote:
    I placed an empty label control on a form. I could drag the mouse across the
    form in design view to locate the lbl. But I have since moved a few controls
    on the form around, and now I cannot locate this label control. Is there a
    way to select the label in the design view besides dragging the mouse?
    >
    Thanks,
    Rich

    Comment

    • =?Utf-8?B?VGVycnk=?=

      #3
      RE: locate/select empty lable control on a form?

      In the properties window, open the drop down list at the top of it and select
      the label you are looking for. This should hi-light it on the form or you
      could set its text property.
      --
      Terry


      "Rich" wrote:
      I ended up just adding some text to the label on the form load event and
      moved all the other controls over to one side of the form. This did expose
      the label's location, but ideally, I would like to be able to do something
      like that in the design environment so that I don't have to load the program.
      Is there a way to do something like that?
      >
      "Rich" wrote:
      >
      I placed an empty label control on a form. I could drag the mouse across the
      form in design view to locate the lbl. But I have since moved a few controls
      on the form around, and now I cannot locate this label control. Is there a
      way to select the label in the design view besides dragging the mouse?

      Thanks,
      Rich

      Comment

      • =?Utf-8?B?UmljaA==?=

        #4
        RE: locate/select empty lable control on a form?

        Thanks.

        "Terry" wrote:
        In the properties window, open the drop down list at the top of it and select
        the label you are looking for. This should hi-light it on the form or you
        could set its text property.
        --
        Terry
        >
        >
        "Rich" wrote:
        >
        I ended up just adding some text to the label on the form load event and
        moved all the other controls over to one side of the form. This did expose
        the label's location, but ideally, I would like to be able to do something
        like that in the design environment so that I don't have to load the program.
        Is there a way to do something like that?

        "Rich" wrote:
        I placed an empty label control on a form. I could drag the mouse across the
        form in design view to locate the lbl. But I have since moved a few controls
        on the form around, and now I cannot locate this label control. Is there a
        way to select the label in the design view besides dragging the mouse?
        >
        Thanks,
        Rich

        Comment

        Working...