Access to .Net Converter

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SS

    #1

    Access to .Net Converter

    Hi all

    I have an application i wrote using msaccess and i want to convert it to
    vb.net any one know how can i do this.

    thanks in advance

    Wael


  • Michel Posseth  [MCP]

    #2
    Re: Access to .Net Converter

    I do not believe there exist instant converters for this

    i guess it is just starting a new project in VB.Net and rewriting the logic
    i dream of a project where i could get a fully functional Access app and
    the task of rewriting it in VB.Net ( this should be verry easy to
    acomplish )
    instead of what i do currently writing programs from scratch with customers
    changing there minds every few days ( redefining the requirments )


    regards

    Michel



    "SS" <ShamiSoft@Hotm ail.comschreef in bericht
    news:eYTj1Lg8HH A.3900@TK2MSFTN GP02.phx.gbl...
    Hi all
    >
    I have an application i wrote using msaccess and i want to convert it to
    vb.net any one know how can i do this.
    >
    thanks in advance
    >
    Wael
    >

    Comment

    Working...