I have encountered a problem that's driving me crazy. A program I've been
working uses a datagrid to view data from a SQL database. The paging worked
fine at first. Clicking on the select button brought up more information
about the selected record. Everything worked great. Then I added a search
function. Again, everything worked as expected.
Then for some strange reason, the paging and displaying additional
information stopped working. I removed the code for the search and it
started displaying the additional info again. But the program still won't
display the next page of data. It doesn't even enter the
DataGrid1_PageI ndexChanged procedure.
What could possibly be causing this? It doesn't generate an error
message...it just doesn't work.
Mark
working uses a datagrid to view data from a SQL database. The paging worked
fine at first. Clicking on the select button brought up more information
about the selected record. Everything worked great. Then I added a search
function. Again, everything worked as expected.
Then for some strange reason, the paging and displaying additional
information stopped working. I removed the code for the search and it
started displaying the additional info again. But the program still won't
display the next page of data. It doesn't even enter the
DataGrid1_PageI ndexChanged procedure.
What could possibly be causing this? It doesn't generate an error
message...it just doesn't work.
Mark